- Mon-Sat: 09:00 - 21:00
Sunday: 10:00 - 02:00
3rd-Sunday: Full Day
Ask our Dentist
Extraction or removal of teeth becomes necessary when they can no longer be restored because of Dental trauma, Tooth Decay or Periodontal disease. Sometimes Wisdom teeth that are impacted also need to be extracted. A Local anesthetic drug is used to ease the pain during the procedure. This procedure can involve single tooth extraction or multiple teeth extraction. Sometimes Full mouth extractions are also done when the patient is to go in for a Denture placement.
At Kalyani Dental Clinic, the team of Specialist Dental surgeons has perfected the art of painless Teeth removal. They are trained to handle single or multiple Teeth Removal and also handle any complications of tooth extraction. They have been successful in handling thousands of cases of complicated extraction procedures and have established themselves as one of the best teams in this specialty in dentistry.
Who needs this?
If you’re experiencing dental discomfort, you may need a tooth removed. Here are some reasons for the discomfort and to have your tooth removed:
- You have extra teeth that block other teeth from coming in.
- Sometimes baby teeth don’t fall out in time to allow the permanent teeth to come in.
- If you’re getting braces, you may need teeth extracted to create room for the teeth that are being moved into place.
- People receiving cancer drugs may develop infected teeth because these drugs weaken the immune system. Infected teeth may need to be extracted.
- Some teeth may need to be extracted if they could become a source of infection after an organ transplant.
- Wisdom teeth, also called third molars, are often extracted either before or after they come in.
You may need teeth removal services if a tooth has been broken or damaged by decay and it can’t be fixed with a filling or crown.
Best Dental CLinic in Guntur, Best Dental hospital in guntur, best dental doctor in guntur, top dental clinic in guntur, Best Dental CLinic in Chilakaluripet, Best Dental hospital in Chilakaluripet, best dental doctor in Chilakaluripet, top dental clinic in Chilakaluripet.